Dear Steve

January 13, 2009
To: sjobs@apple.com

Dear Steve,

Well now I really hope you get this message because it took me a long time to type it. For some reason my iPhone only works in portrait mode for typing an e-mail. I guess that is not a big deal since I can only connect with Edge on my new 3G iPhone. No biggie, I'll just send this from WiFi as soon as I figure out how to type in the 64 character WPA key in portrait mode. If there was only some way to do that more easily, like if I had a magical way of pulling text from one screen and putting it back on another screen.... oh nevermind, Im in fantasy land. Anyway, how are those push notifications coming along?

Beau

Sent from my iPhone.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

Comments

  1. Oh goodness. I sure do hope he gets that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always do your pre-buying research with comparison function on cnet.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that sucks. But I thought the iPhone had a full sized keyboard, is it broken? Oh well. It might not be as pretty or trendy or have any decent and readily available apps, but I do love the copy/paste function of my Blackberry Storm! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apple TV - Recover from nothing Take 2

Convert a LiveCycle Form back to an Acrobat Form

Converting a MySQL database to SQLite on a Mac